Well now. Where have I been? Last time I thought about this blog, it was May. Now it’s the middle of June. Time, as they say, certainly flies – and not always in the direction you want it to. I’ll have to be brief as I’m a little busy at the moment, but I thought I’d share some things:
- An excerpt of The Liminal Man appears in the second issue of The Clearfield Review. Many thanks to the editor Amber Beilharz for suffering through a few minor edits to fit their space constraints.
- The Nine Inch Nails show went well. No, I didn’t get to meet Reznor. I won’t go into detail here because there’s really no point to it, but in case you’re curious, this will sum up everything. Otherwise, it was an awesome show, we made a couple of friends, and I decided I will never, ever visit Camden, New Jersey again for as long as I live.
- An uprising of personal issues halted progress on the book for the last two weeks. Chapter four still isn’t finished. I plan to fix that in the coming days.
- Upgrading to the latest version of WordPress completely deleted my widgets. This explains the blank appearances of the sidebar. I’ll (slowly) be working to rectify this.
- An idea for a book – one I’ve had for well over a year now – keeps coming back, which means that by the time I finish TLM it will be ripe and ready. It won’t be an easy story to write but, then again, they never are.
Well, I think that’s about it for now. I’ll be fixing the sidebar thing in the next few days. So, your turn: what have you been up to?