This site downtime bullshit is getting old.
We’re looking into a new host and deciding whether or not it’s worth waiting another two months before the service ends before we switch, or if we should just cut our losses and migrate everything now. I’ve a feeling one more site outage will make that decision for us.
Whatever you do, don’t employ the services of IX Web Hosting. It’s not worth it – not when there are higher rated, less expensive services out there. Don’t make the mistake I did.
Okay. I’m done bitching.
Oh, and the first chapter is done.